Communities for Children Facilitating Partners (CfC FP) Workshop
The Communities for Children Facilitating Partner (CfC FP) Workshop has been designed by CfC Facilitating Partners for CfC Facilitating Partners.
The Communities for Children Facilitating Partner Program has been in operation since 2004 to help young children, their families and the broader community. The Program facilitates a whole-of-community approach to support early childhood development and wellbeing with a focus on children from birth to 12 years, and can include children up to 18 years and their families.
This workshop provides an opportunity for Facilitating Partners to come together to:
- take stock of what the program has achieved to-date
- discuss the impacts of COVID-19 on the program and on the needs of the respective communities in which the program operates
- explore pressing issues for the program as identified by participants on the day
- network with colleagues and share ideas.
Participants will also have the opportunity to hear about the resources and support available to the family and relationships services sector by two leaders in program design and evaluation, and working with children and their mental health and wellbeing respectively:
- The Australian Institute of Family Studies – Dr Stewart Muir, Executive Manager, Family Policy and Service Systems Research
- Emerging Minds – Katharine Mclean, Senior Child Mental Health Advisor – Social Services.
The workshop will be facilitated by Sue Christophers, Head of Social and Economic Wellbeing, Anglicare SA, and promises to be a thought-provoking and exciting day for workshop participants.