Website Centacare North Queensland
Centacare NQ has been providing high quality services across the North Queensland community for more than 30 years. With a team of dedicated professional staff operating from offices situated in Townsville, Ayr, Bowen, Mt Isa, Cloncurry, Longreach and Normanton, Centacare provides counselling, family support, mediation, family dispute resolution, disability services, education and courses, crisis housing and homelessness support, youth services, community engagement and aged care services.
Benefits you will enjoy
- Extra week off after 5 & 6 years service
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging of up to $15,900 to significantly increase your take home pay
- Loyalty incentives
- Up to 6 free counselling sessions for employees and their immediate families.
About the Role
We are seeking a Supports Facilitator for our Partners in Recovery Program based in our Mt Isa office. In this position, you will improve system responses and outcomes for people with severe and persistent mental illness and complex needs to sustain and support optimal health and wellbeing and recovery. You will:
- Provide care coordination, information and support to eligible clients under the PIR program to promote seamless service delivery that meets a full range of an individual’s needs.
- Network and develop collaborative relationships with relevant community services and government organisations through building service pathways to successfully link clients to relevant services
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Nursing, Certificate IV in Mental Health OR
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- An understanding of the recovery model of mental illness and the ability to communicate and work effectively with the identified client group
If this opportunity is something you are interested in, then we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing how your experience, qualifications and knowledge will enable you to exceed in this role.
For more information or a confidential discussion, contact email@example.com
Closing Date 24 September 2018