Website Family & Relationship Services Australia
Providing Leadership, Linking Services, Supporting Relationships
Family & Relationship Services Australia is a national peak organisation supporting over 170 member organisations in their work with children, families and communities throughout Australia.
FRSA provides national leadership and representation for services that work to strengthen the wellbeing, safety and resilience of children, families and communities. FRSA also draws on the expertise of service providers to understand the changing needs of families accessing services and to form public policy. FRSA works collaboratively with the Australian Government and its agencies, related service networks, peak bodies and other Stakeholders.
FRSA is seeking a dynamic Communications Officer who will have the sole responsibility for bringing to life the communications activities of the organisation. As a national peak, our communications engagement with our members, the Government and other stakeholders is a key feature and function of the work that we do. You need to be social media and website savvy.
- Salary $65,000 plus Super
- Free car parking onsite
- Full time or part-time opportunity
- Permanent position
Does this sound like you:
- You need to have relevant qualifications in communications, PR, journalism or a related field or experience in a similar role.
- You need to be a good communicator who can build and establish strong networks.
- You need to be a good story teller with a passion for sharing information and knowledge to a broad ranging audience through a range of communications tools.
- You don’t need to be a graphic designer (if you had some experience it would be nice) but you need to have a good design eye and an ability to work with external consultants (web designers, graphic designers, photographers) to continue to build the visual and external profile of FRSA.
- You need to manage the FRSA website so, experience in WordPress or similar interface desirable.
- You need to be pro-active and show initiative.
- You need to be curious but you also need to be a finder of solutions.
- You need to be able to work autonomously but you also need to be a team player.
Ready to apply?
Please send us a one page letter explaining why you are the person we’ve described above and attach a copy of your CV- including the names of two recent referees.
Include copies of/links to particular communications activities/outputs you are particularly proud to have been involved in and describe your role in each.
For more information and/or to apply – please email Jackie Brady at Execdirector@frsa.org.au, using the subject line: Communications Officer via EthicalJobs. You can also contact the office on 02 6162 1811.
Applications Close on: Monday 28 May at 5pm.