The OzChild vision would see a society where all children live happily in a safe and caring environment. Continue reading if you share this vision and want to play a vital part of the HR functions of an organisation that supports vulnerable children and families…
- Newly created role
- Internal recruitment
- National focus
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Practitioner with internal or agency recruitment experience to join a forward-thinking HR team.
HR Advisor – Recruitment at OzChild:
Working from our South Melbourne office, you will coordinate and drive end to end recruitment campaigns utilising social media platforms in addition to traditional job boards. The primary focus of the role is to design recruitment campaigns that attract quality candidates for existing and emerging vacancies. A proactive and energetic approach to this role is essential.
You will have a proven background in recruitment, ideally in the community sector, providing support to managers across all levels of the business. You will understand the talent acquisition challenges community organisations face and possess the ability to manage internal stakeholder expectations.
(Please refer to the position description for further details)
Benefits and OzChild Culture:
- Opportunity to work within a reputable non-profit organisation
- Salary packaging and employee benefits
- Based in head office in South MelbourneClose to cafes, exercise equipment, bike and walking tracks, and parks
- Well connected to public transport linksWalking distance to Domain Interchange and more
- Friendly and supportive environment
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A degree qualification in a Business or Human Resources discipline that is recognised in Australia.
- Considerable proven recruitment experience is essential
- Proven ability to develop effective job advertisements that convert views to applications
- Well developed written and verbal skills. Creative thinker and innovator.
- Exemplary telephone manner, sense of urgency and ability to effectively prioritise work
For over 165 years, OzChild has been committed to the protection of Australia’s most vulnerable children and families. Our purpose is to support vulnerable children and young people by preventing abuse and neglect, providing healing and strengthening families.
Our vision would see a society where all children live happily in a safe and caring environment. They have their needs met, have a home in which they are well cared for, well-educated and the support that they need to be the best they can.
This role is available immediately so click APPLY without delay to submit your application.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and GLBTIQ communities.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://ozchildcareers.org.au/Vacancies/4183508/title/HR-Advisor-Recruitment →