Website Relationships Australia Victoria
RAV is a valued provider of specialist family services
- Full time, fixed term contract for 1 year with the potential to extend or become permanent.
- Salary package range $91k-$92k (pro-rata), tax-free benefits.
- Based in Camberwell.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, experienced business strategist to join our State Services team working across state and federally funded family violence services and programs.
Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV) is a valued provider of specialist family services. Our vision is for positive, safe and respectful relationships for couples, families, schools, workplaces and communities. Our objective is to relieve suffering, distress and helplessness and to enhance physical, social and emotional wellbeing. As a community-based, not-for-profit organisation with no religious affiliations, our services are for all members of the community, regardless of religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle choice, cultural background or economic circumstances. RAV provides services from 14 centres in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria, and from additional outreach locations. The corporate support team is based in Camberwell.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, State Services your responsibilities include monitoring, implementing and improving current and new services and developing new family violence services. You will be required to provide independent, high level strategic advice to State Services on operations, strategy and policy issues. You will also provide, facilitate and coordinate high quality and responsive briefings, reports and correspondence.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in strategy and business development and implementation in complex environments. A relevant tertiary qualification would also be desirable.
- Experience in business process re-engineering with a solid understanding/experience in modern service delivery channels, understanding clients and a service development.
- Demonstrated experience in initiating, leading and contributing to complex policy, strategy development and service improvement projects.
- Capacity to work flexibly, independently and cooperatively in a dynamic workplace environment with high level emotional intelligence and the ability to inspire and motivate others in times of rapid change.
- Demonstrated understanding of key Victorian policies that will impact on service system development in the family violence, child, family and youth sector would be highly desirable.
This role is based in our Camberwell centre. RAV requires all employees to undertake a satisfactory National and/or International Police Check (if applicable) and Working with Children Check prior to employment.
What we offer
You will receive a competitive remuneration package based on relevant qualifications and experience. RAV is an Employer of Choice in the community sector. RAV is a recognised public benevolent institution (PBI) and as such can offer to employee’s additional salary packaging and tax benefits.
Please forward a covering letter responding to the job requirements including your skills, experience and qualifications (as listed above) and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or a copy of the position description go to our website Careers page at www.relationshipsvictoria.com.au
If you have a specific query about this position, please contact Erika Owens, General Manager, State Services on phone 03 8573 2222. Applications close 5pm, June 29, 2017.
RAV is a Public Benevolent Institution and EEO employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.