Website Relationships Australia Victoria
Positive, safe and respectful relationships
- Opportunity to be involved in strengthening Relationships Australia Victoria’s (RAV) Child and Family Strategy
- Casual appointment, $49-$55 per hour (inclusive of casual loading)
- Based at Central Office in Camberwell
Exciting opportunity for an experienced facilitator to support our Practice Quality team in the I like, like you: A healthy relationships program for schools program.
Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV) is a valued provider of specialist family and relationship services. Our vision is for positive, safe and respectful relationships for couples, families, schools, workplaces and communities. Our objective is to relieve suffering, distress and helplessness and to enhance physical, social and emotional wellbeing. As a community-based, not-for-profit organisation with no religious affiliations, our services are for all members of the community, regardless of religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle choice, cultural background or economic circumstances.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager Clinical Services, you will primarily facilitate the whole school approach program, I like, like you: A healthy relationships program for schools mainly around metropolitan Melbourne, in addition to duties that support the operationalisation of the Child and Family Strategy.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work or a related allied health discipline and eligibility for membership of appropriate professional body.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise working with children, adolescents and families, including group work interventions.
- Sound risk/assessment skills and ability to make appropriate referrals for children, young people and their families.
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer: You will receive a competitive remuneration package plus superannuation. RAV is an ‘Employer of Choice’ in the community sector providing ongoing professional development training, flexible leave, paid maternity leave as well as other work and life integration benefits to our staff.
For more information and a copy of the position description, please visit our Careers page at www.relationshipsvictoria.com.au/careers.
If you have a specific query, contact Irina Shnaider, Coordinator Child and Parenting Groups, phone 0437 844 632.
Applications close on Friday 22nd June, 2018.
RAV is a Public Benevolent Institution and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. RAV requires a satisfactory National Police and Working with Children Check. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.