Website Relationships Australia Victoria
Positive, safe and respectful relationships
- Senior therapeutic opportunity to support, supervise and consult RAV’s therapeutic services and programs
- Part-time opportunity on a 2 year fixed-term contract (2 days, 14.7hrs per week)
- Base salary $89k-$98kpa (pro-rata), superannuation, tax-free benefits
Exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual to work in a senior advisory role across our relationship, therapeutic services and programs within our Practice Quality team.
Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV) is a valued provider of specialist family and relationship services. Our vision is for positive, safe and respectful relationships for couples, families, schools, workplaces and communities. Our objective is to relieve suffering, distress and helplessness and to enhance physical, social and emotional wellbeing. As a community-based, not-for-profit organisation with no religious affiliations, our services are for all members of the community, regardless of religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle choice, cultural background or economic circumstances.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager Clinical Services, your responsibilities include providing practice leadership, program and service developments for therapeutic services across RAV. You will supervise senior clinical staff with a particular emphasis on systemic therapies (family, couple and child work), particularly family therapy; and increasing the use of client-focussed and family inclusive practice across the organisation.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Family Therapy, Psychology, Social Work or a related discipline.
- Strong commitment to working systemically with families affected by family violence, family law complexities and mental health difficulties.
- Demonstrated ability to provide secondary consultation, supervision, professional development and mentoring to clinical staff as required.
- Demonstrated professional experience, training and skill in the provision of clinical supervision.
- Contemporary knowledge of relevant government policy and research in respect to relationship and support services for families.
This role is based at Central Office in Camberwell. The successful candidate will be offered a part-time contract on a 2 year fixed-term contract. There is the opportunity for extension subject to funding.
What we offer: You will receive a competitive remuneration package plus superannuation and salary packaging. RAV is an ‘Employer of Choice’ in the community sector providing ongoing professional development training, flexible leave, paid maternity leave as well as other work and life integration benefits to our staff.
For more information and a copy of the position description, please visit our Careers page at www.relationshipsvictoria.com.au/careers.
If you have a specific query, contact Anastasia Panayiotidis, General Manager Clinical Services, phone 0428 991 783. Applications close on Friday 22nd June, 2018.
RAV is a Public Benevolent Institution and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. RAV requires a satisfactory National Police and Working with Children Check. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.