Website Relationships Australia Victoria
Positive, safe and respectful relationships
Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV) is a valued provider of specialist family and relationship services. Our vision is for positive, safe and respectful relationships for couples, families, schools, workplaces and communities. Our objective is to relieve suffering, distress and helplessness and to enhance physical, social and emotional wellbeing. As a community-based, not-for-profit organisation with no religious affiliations, our services are for all members of the community, regardless of religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle choice, cultural background or economic circumstances.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager Centre Operations North West, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient operational management of three (3) RAV centres and the delivery of high quality services that meet contractual obligations and align with RAV’s strategic direction.
Working within a changing environment, this role has responsibility for centre(s) planning, reporting, quality assurance processes, and budgetary management, developing and operationalizing programs, and managing and monitoring staff performance.
The position is also required to generate and incorporate new programs and income streams into centres and provide management support across the centres as needed.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications which may include Management and/or Psychology, Social Work, Social Science, Mediation.
- Previous experience having managed team(s) of a similar size, capacity and in business operational nature demonstrable over several years’ duration.
- Experience in supervising, leading and managing a team for the successful achievement of program goals and tasks.
- Highly developed and demonstrated communication (verbal and in writing) skills, with a particular emphasis on developing effective working relationships with a variety of interest groups, individuals and organisations.
- Well-developed financial management skills including understanding and skilled in managing the requirements of a complex program budget.
- Sound judgment, problem solving and decision making skills with an ability to contribute to the planning and development of the service and a capacity to manage change.
What we offer
You will receive a competitive remuneration package plus superannuation and salary packaging. RAV is an ‘Employer of Choice’ in the community sector providing ongoing professional development training, flexible leave, paid maternity leave as well as other work and life integration benefits to our staff.
To apply go to www.relationshipsvictoria.com.au/careers.
If you have a specific query, contact Suzanne Ichlov, Acting General Manager Operations, phone 03 8573 2222.
Applications close on 24th September 2018.
RAV is a Public Benevolent Institution and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. RAV requires a satisfactory National Police and Working with Children Check. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.