Website Lifeline Darling Downs & South West Qld
Lifeline Darling Downs & South West Qld are an established leading not for profit employer of choice providing a suite of services to individuals and families in the thriving developing regional centre of Toowoomba and as well as providing services to South West Qld including St George, Roma, Charleville and Cunnamulla.
To engage with and support young people in the Youth Justice system, particularly Indigenous young
people who are at risk of reoffending and are on Youth Justice orders, conditional bail and including
restorative justice referrals.
- $70K+ super
- Salary Packaging
- Full time, Fixed Term until 25/6/21
Key Selection Criteria:
- Youth Coordinators will pocess a degree in the Human Services field with at least 12 months experience working directly with young people; or demonstrated skills and experience (of at least 2 years) working with young people which is deemed acceptable by the COO-Human & Community Services.
- Ability to work in a flexible working arrangements between the hours of 8.00am and 8.00pm with some rostered on-call availability weekdays until 8.00pm as required.
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining safe working environments and personal/professional growth through supervision of self, including a commitment to an appropriate level of self-care.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the principles and practices of Employment Equity, Ethical Conduct and Work Health & Safety.
- Demonstrated high level communication skills both verbal and written, with an emphasis on effective interpersonal skills negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively support the Values, Principles and Purposes of LDDSQWL.
- Current Queensland “C” class drivers licence.
The Position Description is available and can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Please send your resume together with a 1-2 page letter responding to the Selection Criteria contained in the position description and cover letter to:
Kate Everett, firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to PO Box 2119, Toowoomba, Qld 4350
Applications must be submitted to this email address by no later than 9am on Monday 20 August 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com