- This event has passed.
1-2-3 Magic® & Emotion Coaching | Sydney
August 13, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm AEST$330
A comprehensive one-day training course that equips you with the knowledge to teach parents and
carers of 2-12 year-olds skills to manage their children’s difficult behaviour.
Expected learning outcomes:
- The ability to conduct the 123 Magic® & Emotion Coaching program, as either a three-meeting parent education course or to teach the program one-to-one at your workplace.
- Knowledge of easy-to-use techniques that parents and carers can use to help children develop self-control and respond with flexibility to frustration.
Active PD points apply.
The professional training includes role play, group discussion, worksheets and videos.
- A comprehensive manual to teach parents 123 Magic® & Emotion Coaching in one-to-one sessions or in a three-meeting parent program.
- Digital practitioner resources with a slideshow for parent presentations (this excludes the 123 Magic DVDs).
- Session-by-session guidelines for parent meetings.
- A certificate of completion.
- A licence to teach the program for three years.
- Lunch and refreshments.
Please note that posting onto the Events & Training calendar is reserved for FRSA Members only.