- This event has passed.
DEVELOPING YOUR PRESENCE AS A GROUP LEADER WORKSHOP
June 27, 2016 - September 16, 2016$200
Effective leadership is a powerful phenomenon that uses a group leader’s own self confidence and belief systems. This workshop explores the belief systems and interpersonal communication needed by leaders to create vision, hope and a common purpose that unites the energy of the group members.
The group leader’s subtle body language and self-presentation skills will be explored as they will impact on ultimate achievement of group members’ goals. The workshop will discuss the following issues:
- Flexibility in leadership roles
- Key tasks/attitudinal responses that leaders attend to in the group
- Self presentation as a leader
- Development of group leadership presence
- Feedback about own presentation as a group leader.