- This event has passed.
Mediation Training Short Course
January 27 - February 11$4345
Through our intensive course, you’ll learn to facilitate mediation, a structured and facilitated negotiation process for resolving disputes.
You’ll gain the practical skills needed to be a mediator – an independent and impartial person who assists people in conflict to generate options, negotiate agreements and resolve disputes.
You’ll develop knowledge and skills of the mediation process, and how to apply these when working with clients, customers and colleagues, including across workplaces and community settings.
Choose to undertake an additional assessment day to become an accredited mediator and take the next step in your career.
- An interactive course with online and face-to-face blended learning – ask questions, see skills demonstrated first-hand
- Highly-experienced trainers – backgrounds in corporate, family and community mediation
- A leading provider of mediation and dispute resolution services for over 30 years, we continue to deliver both funded and unfunded services
People interested in learning about resolving disputes and conflicts in their workplace or personal life, and those who want to start a career as an accredited mediator.
Course dates: 27 January to 11 February
- 27 January: Online materials available.
- 5–7 February: Face-to-face workshops, 9am-5pm daily.
- 11 February: Optional assessment day
Please note that posting onto the Events & Training calendar is reserved for FRSA Members only.