- This event has passed.
Plan for the future
Pronia’s ‘Mazi’ Palliative Care program in collaboration with the Office of the Public Advocate presents a free community education session for carers on Advance Care Directive and powers of Attorney in three geographic locations. Pronia’s “Plan for the future” Free Greek community information sessions for carers are delivered (with interpreter) on:
- Thursday 13 May, West Sunshine
- Monday 13 May, Clayton
- Thursday 16 May, Brunswick
Pronia’s “Plan for the future” sessions offer information on:
- your right to make your own decisions for your life
- your right to make your own decisions for your medical treatment
- what is the document “enduring power of attorney” and when to use it
- what is the document “advance care directive” and when to use it
RSVP is ESSENTIAL and this is why the venues and times are not advertised.
To register your interest and find more about the sessions please contact PRONIAs Community Educators: Anton Anagnostou (Thursday – Friday) or Adonis Maglis (Monday) on 9388 9998
Please note that posting onto the Events & Training calendar is reserved for FRSA Members only.