TRAINING TO TRAIN
Many people in their professional lives see teachable moments – they don’t always know what to do with them. This workshop will give you some skills for grabbing those teachable moments and making the most of them, whether you work individually and/or in groups. This workshop will be experiential. You will have opportunities to explore useful theories to apply to your work situation.
- Understand the key principles of adult learning
- Learn how Kolb’s learning cycle can be applied to group work
- Identify different learning styles
- Apply the cycles of development to planning for groups
- Recognise how these principles can be applied to your work situations