As the national peak body for family and relationship services, FRSA provides practical support to its member organisations and draws on their expertise to understand the changing needs of families accessing services so as to inform public policy. FRSA members support the purpose, vision and values of FRSA, as identified in the FRSA Strategic Plan. The FRSA network is collaborative with a shared commitment to achieving positive social change.
The FRSA network is collaborative with a shared commitment to achieving positive social change. Members enjoy the vocational support that comes from belonging to a national association with valuable expertise and experience in the family & relationship services sector. By accessing FRSA’s range of member-only benefits and services members are able to improve their foothold in the sector.
As a national network, FRSA is able to build partnerships with related sectors and peak bodies, research institutions and training providers. Membership of FRSA enhances the capacity of individual agencies and facilitates the achievement of shared goals.
Members also enjoy direct benefits, including:
- Regular updates on the latest developments relevant to the delivery of services to families;
- Fortnightly e-bulletin with program/policy news, conference/training events and funding opportunities;
- A Member login to our website allowing access to update one’s Member profile within our Member directory, access to the FRSA calendar to add any upcoming events and training opportunities, and functionality to promote advertised jobs via our Jobs board;
- Weekly media review which summarises relevant media coverage with links to articles concerned with family relationship issues;
- Participation in FRSA webinars and blogs
- Invitation to key FRSA events such as annual National Conference, forums, workshops etc.
- Group discounts on products and services, national conferences, forums and other training events;
- Opportunities to actively contribute to policy development and decision-making through involvement in preparing submissions and advice to Government.
- Engagement in consultation and research projects to inform practice and policy development, including opportunities to join advisory and reference groups.
Change in Member information
If there are any changes to the Member organisation information and/or listed Member Delegate, please complete the Change of Company Information and/or Delegate form and send to FRSA email: email@example.com or by post to PO Box 1270, Fyshwick ACT 2609.