7th National Elder Abuse Conference
February 14 - February 15
Walk the Talk is a conference that invites dialogue, debate and conversation about ending the abuse of older people wherever it occurs – in aged care residential settings, at home or in the systems and processes that surround us. The issues, ideas and challenges raised during Walk the Talk will encourage all delegates to continue their work, to drive change and to be voices for action.
This conference will be hosted by Elder Abuse Action Australia (EAAA) and COTA Tasmania.
The conference is aimed at policy makers, legal professionals and frontline workers.
- Walking the talk: Elder abuse policy, regulation and law
- Seeing and hearing each other’s voice: Elder abuse from diverse perspectives
- Systemic abuse of older Australians
- Naming and framing elder abuse
- Stepping up together: What’s working locally, nationally and globally?
Please note that posting onto the Events & Training calendar is reserved for FRSA Members only.