- This event has passed.
Engaging Adolescents™ | Melbourne
July 31, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm AEST$330
A comprehensive one-day training course that equips you with the knowledge to teach parents and carers skills to resolve their teenager’s behaviour problems.
Expected Learning Outcomes
- The ability to conduct the Engaging Adolescents™ program, as either a three-meeting parent education course or one-to-one.
- Knowledge to teach parents about adolescent challenges and how to hold reasonable expectations of their adolescent.
- Knowledge of easy-to-use techniques that parents and carers can use to enlist adolescents to manage their own behaviour and emotional reactions, to build a relationship with their teenager and strategies to deal with unacceptable behaviour.
Active PD points apply.
- A comprehensive manual to teach parents Engaging Adolescents™ in a few one-to-one sessions or in a three-meeting parent program.
- Digital materials with a personalised slideshow for parent presentations.
- Session-by-session guidelines for parent meetings.
- A certificate of completion.
- A licence to teach the program for three years.
- Lunch and refreshments.
Please note that posting onto the Events & Training calendar is reserved for FRSA Members only.