National Forum on Child Protection
June 26 @ 8:00 am - June 28 @ 4:45 pm
Akolade’s National Forum on Child Protection will aim to change this fact by shifting the current approach which is crisis driven, to a positive approach which is based on early intervention.
The forum will bring together delegates from across the country to hear from the distinguished list of speakers stemming from the government, family services and legal sector etc.
Keynote presentations will take place across the forum bringing saliency to topics such as:
- Why more families end up in child protection systems than ever before.
- The power of education – engaging children and youth in school.
- Changing Australias’s child protection systems and improving family support models.
Attend this forum and learn to:
- Consult with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities to co-design services in order to meet the individual community’s needs.
- Create better integration and coordination of services.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with Aboriginal and community organisations to deliver support services for families and children.
- Develop cultural competency within child protection bodies to better engage with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families.
APO subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WFXAPO
Find out more and register @ http://bit.ly/GOV45WXFAPO