- This event has passed.
PREPARE/ENRICH online self-training course for new facilitators
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
Become a certified PREPARE/ENRICH facilitator. The Online Self Training includes access to the content you need to become proficient in the use of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program. Learn to administer the inventories, interpret reports, and give feedback using skills building exercises.
PREPARE/ENRICH Online Self Training covers 12 comprehensive sections, including a Resource Guide outline (PDF), video instruction, and video clips of PREPARE/ENRICH founder, David Olson, providing feedback to a couple. Each section ends with a 5-item quiz based on the content covered.
With the Online Training, you’ll receive:
- 1 Complimentary Scoring
- Resource Guide – Training Outlines
- PREPARE/ENRICH Facilitator’s Manual
- PREPARE/ENRICH Couple’s Workbook
- Sample Facilitator’s Report
- Sample Couple’s Report
- Access to all training videos
- Option to attend Going Deeper, a follow-up Training day that includes further skills training and practice opportunities for working with feedback techniques and workbook exercises.
The Online Training is currently available in English only. PREPARE/ENRICH is available in English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Korean, Romanian, and Spanish.
Please note that posting onto the Events & Training calendar is reserved for FRSA Members only.