- This event has passed.
Child Aware Conference
May 16 - May 17
- Improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children
- Improving access to prevention and early intervention
- Improving placement stability for children and young people in out-of-home care
- Keeping children and young people safe from abuse
- Strengthening our focus on well-being beyond 2020
The conference will be interactive to promote sharing of ideas about furthering the national policy agenda and developing new solutions to complex issues affecting children, young people and their families.
Please note that posting onto the Events & Training calendar is reserved for FRSA Members only.