- This event has passed.
Pronia’s Family & Relationship Program – Information Session with Carers Victoria
September 14, 2016 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Pronia’s Family & Relationship Program invites you to an information session with Carers Victoria
- Do you look after and/or assist/support someone you love? Someone you know? Someone who is frail aged? A person with a disability? Someone with chronic illness? Someone with mental illness?
- What are the specific challenges the person you care for have? How do you deal with these challenges?
- Are you concerned or worried for yourself or the person you care for? For the future?
- What sort of help would you like to have?
- Do you get a break or a rest from your caring role?
- What do you do to support or help yourself when you are exhausted?
- Are you aware about government and community support services available to you?
If you are a family member, friend, or neighbour who looks after a frail aged person, a person with a disability or chronic illness or someone with mental illness you are welcome to attend.
RSVP is essential, call 93889998. For further information, please ask for Adonis Maglis.